Saturday, December 12, 2015

deutsch29 - Million Page View Blog - December 2015


Schneider

https://deutsch29.wordpress.com/2015/09/05/my-blog-has-over-one-million-page-views/





As of September 05, 2015, this blog has passed the one-million-page-view mark. It happened following my posting my 605th blog entry, “Details from the Washington State Supreme Court Ruling Against Charter Schools.”

One million views in less than 32 months. That is really cool.

I began my blog just over 31 months ago, on January 25, 2013.

Within a week, by the end of January 2013, I had begun what would become a 17-part series on the National Council on Teacher Quality (NCTQ).

Schneider is a southern Louisiana native, career teacher, trained researcher, and author of the ed reform whistle blower, A Chronicle of Echoes: Who’s Who In the Implosion of American Public Education.
She also has a second book, Common Core Dilemma: Who Owns Our Schools?, published on June 12, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment